At resurrection-online.com, we promise to keep your information safe and secure and in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
So here is why we need your info and what we use it for!
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Resurrection-online may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
How we use your personal data:
Name and Contact Details
· To deliver your purchases to you
· To send you messages via email or phone, such as order updates.
· To send information by email about our new products and offers
· To protect against fraud and detection
· To find out what you and other customers like to get you the products you want
· To direct you the right part of our website faster
· To take payment and give refunds
· To protect against fraud and detection
Contact History with us:
· To provide customer service and support
· To help train our staff give great customer service
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
· Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
· Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
· The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
· The right to access the personal information we hold about you
· The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through your account
· The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
· The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through your account and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
· The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
· The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have
any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such
sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should
exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is Wilding Retail Ltd of 27-29 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4DN. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.