Before emailing us, check to see if the answer to your question is listed below.
- Can I cancel my order or an item from my order after it has been placed? If you have ordered in error, please contact us as soon as possible as we may be able to cancel it and process a refund immediately. This is not always possible due to time constraints, so call as soon as you’re able.
- I have received the wrong item, what happens now? Though we aim to get your order right every time, occasionally we make mistakes. If we have sent you the wrong item, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to advise you and rectify the problem.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment through Paypal and via your chosen card through Sagepay.
- Can I order from overseas? Yes, we deliver worldwide, though Carhartt prohibit delivery of their products to Australia, Greece and Italy.
- I placed my order yesterday, why has it not arrived? Deliveries are made at any time during the day from 9am through to 6pm. Though we offer UK customers next day delivery as standard, we have a 3pm cut off point. Orders placed after this time will be posted the subsequent day. Our courier, Interlink Express, does not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday, so orders placed on a Friday before 3pm will not be delivered until the following Monday. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday the following week.
- How can I track my parcel? Interlink Express will email you to let you know that your parcel is due for delivery. The email will contain your tracking number. You can use this number to track your parcel here. Some overseas customers will have their orders sent out via Royal Mail’s International Signed-For service. We will email you with your tracking number as soon as it is available. You can then track your parcel’s progress here: http://track2.royalmail.com
- What size scale are your clothes/shoes listed in? All of our clothes and shoes are listed in UK sizes. Please look over our Size Guides if you have any questions.